Foley Oil Company has been a proud provider of quality petroleum products and services in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire since 1946.
- 1946: Frank W. Foley and his wife Barbara start delivering oil to residents of Laconia
- 1965: Frank W. Foley & Son becomes incorporated
- 1982: Purchase of Bristol Service Station
- 1987: Frank W. Foley, Jr. take over the company from his parents
- 1998: Katherine Foley Pierson and her husband Jeff complete the purchase of Frank W. Foley & Son, Inc.
- 1998: Foley Oil Company is voted #1 in Fuel Oil Service and Delivery for the first time
- 1999: Complete remodel of Court Street service station into a convenience store.
- 2000: Foley Oil Opens first convenience Store on Court Street, Laconia
- 2002: Company is renamed Foley Oil Company, Inc. and builds a new office on South Main Street.
- 2003: Foley Oil purchases Enfield, NH convenience store
- 2009: Bristol Service Station is remodeled into a convenience store.
- 2011: Foley Oil Company is voted #1 in Fuel Oil Service and Delivery for the 14th straight year–Thank You!
More than 60 years later we continue to dedicate our business to you, our customer. We are in our third generation of ownership and remain active in the community, particularly with our local youth. Strong business and community ethics coupled with hard work have allowed us to remain a vibrant company for many decades.